国产精品成人观看视频国产/黄色成人在线视频/韩国一区二区三区/国产自偷在线拍精品热

企業資訊
你的位置:首頁 > 企業資訊

外貿干貨 | 外貿業務全流程口語及郵件中常用的13類250+英文話術來了!---泉州外貿網站建設-泉州網站建設-泉州網絡推廣

* 來源: * 作者: admin * 發表時間: 2021-09-29 17:12:29 * 瀏覽: 114
外貿干貨 | 外貿業務全流程口語及郵件中常用的13類250+英文話術來了!---泉州外貿網站建設-泉州網站建設-泉州網絡推廣

你在寫郵件時,是否經常會“卡殼”?

跟客戶溝通時,是否經常因為詞語匱乏而無法清晰表達自己的意愿呢?

如何才能有禮節又簡潔明了地表達自己的意思促進成單呢?

今天我們給大家整理了13類250+外貿英語中比較常用的口語及郵件表達:
文檔包含產品介紹、業務范圍介紹、承諾、報價、讓步、貨運通知、付款索賠......等13個類目,分別包含哪些表達呢?(因內容過多,僅分享部分類目中的部分內容,完整版請至文末領取。)---泉州外貿網站建設-泉州網站建設-泉州網絡推廣

產品介紹

1.They are not only as low-priced as other makers, but they are distinctly superior in the following respects.

我們的產品不僅與同等產品一樣價位低廉,而且在以下一些方面更具有先進之處。

2. You will get a 30% increasing production upon using this machine and also it allows one people to perform the task of three people.

使用這臺機器可以使生產率提高30%,同樣也可以使三個人所做的工作,由一個人就可以完成。

3. This kind of bicycle can be folded in half and handy to carry around ,especially useful during traveling and traffic jams.

這款自行車可以折疊成一半那么大,便于手提,特別適用與旅行或交通擁擠時。

業務范圍介紹

1.We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades.

我司為自行車及其配件的經銷商,從事該行業20余年。

2. We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery.

我們在供應最高級罐裝魚方面具有競爭性的價格和及時的交貨期的優勢。---泉州外貿網站建設-泉州網站建設-泉州網絡推廣

3. We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements.

我們可以接受顧客對于樣品個性設計、規格及包裝要求的訂單。

不降價

1.If you compare the quality of our good with that of other country, you will see our price is very reasonable.

如果拿我們的產品質量與其它國家的相比,你會發現我們的價格是非常合理的。

2. Our offer might be a bit high, but you will soon make bigger profits when market fluctuation stopped.

我們的報價也許有點高,但你很快會發現當市場波動停止時你會獲利頗豐。

3. If you double the order, we may consider giving you a 8% discount.

如果訂單翻倍的話,我們可以考慮給你8%的折扣。

請求當代理

1. We believe that many years of our experiences in international trade will

undoubtedly meet your requirement.

我們相信我們多年的國際貿易經驗能夠毫無疑問地符合貴司的要求。

2. With our rich experience in marketing your products in our city, we have the ability to increase the turnover to 50,000 $.

基于我們對貴司產品在我們市場上的豐富市場經驗,我們有能力將營業額做到50,000美金。---泉州外貿網站建設-泉州網站建設-泉州網絡推廣

3. We can be a good agent because we have a group of well trained salesman.

我們能夠勝任代理,因為我們有一支訓練有素的銷售隊伍。

告知包裝材料等

1.Our packing is strong enough to withstand bumping and rough handling under normal conditions.

我們的包裝足夠堅固,正常情況下經得起碰撞和野蠻搬裝運。

2. The cartons lined with plastic sheets are waterproof.

內襯塑料袋的紙箱可以防水。

3. Cartons are not likely to be mixed with wooden cases while in transport or storage, so that the 
rate of breakage is lower than that of wooden cases.

紙箱在運輸和儲藏時不能和木箱混在一起,這樣破損率比與木箱在一起要低。---泉州外貿網站建設-泉州網站建設-泉州網絡推廣

貨運通知

1. We are pleased to advise you that 100 dozen shirts under order KAB/2004 have been shipped per 
S.S."Fengqing".

很高興告知你方,訂單號為 KAB/2004 的100打襯衫已由“Fengqing”號船運出。

2. We wish to advise you that the goods your ordered have been shipped today.

很高興告知你方,你們所訂的貨物今天已運出。

3. The shipment will be made in three equal monthly installments, beginning fro next month.

貨物將從下個月開始按月分三期運送。

索賠回應

1. We regret to hear that the goods you received are not of the quality expected.


我們遺憾地獲悉你收的貨物未達你所期望的質量。

2. We regret the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you $800.

我們為你方遭受的損失表示歉意并同意賠償800美金。---泉州外貿網站建設-泉州網站建設-泉州網絡推廣

3. We are willing to give you an 18% allowance of the next shipment to compensate you for the 
loss.